At ABE2018, TekInsite Video Technologies (Booth 3) will be hosting distinguished international guests including Mike O’Connell, Executive VP, Pixel Power Inc; and Klaven Siow, Applications Engineering Manager, Tektronix SEA.
At the ABE2018 Conference, Mike will deliver a presentation entitled “Smart-automation for your manual workflows, not just your playout”, while Klaven’s presentation is titled “The Evolution of SMPTE IP Workflow, Precision Time Protocol and what it means for Video Engineers”.
TekInsite Video Technologies specialises in supply and distribution of premium quality equipment and technology for video and television from leading suppliers that include:
- Tektronix – Video Test & Monitoring Solutions for IP, SDI, 4K-UHD, HDR, WCG including Waveform Monitors, SPG’s, File-Based QC Systems, Linear and OTT Network Delivery Monitoring Systems;
- Pixel Power – Virtualised master control and playout solutions including StreamMaster Media Processing channel playout and Gallium Workflow Orchestration playout automation, graphics rendering for file-based workflows, on-air graphics playout and channel branding;
- Ensemble Designs – Signal processing and infrastructure gear including Routers, Scan Converters, Frame Synchronizers, Multiviewers, Up/Down/Cross Converters, Protection Switches, SPGs and more;
- Plura Broadcast – High-performance Multi-function LCD Video Monitors for digital broadcast and professional video production applications;
- Quantum Data – Test Systems for HDMI, DVI & MHL including Generators and Analysers
- BON Electronics – Wireless HD Transmission Systems, High-Bright Field & Studio Monitors.
Products on show at ABE-2018:
- Tektronix – Latest innovations in PRISM IP/SDI Media Analysis Platform including full support for ST-2110, ST-2022-6/7 and PTP, plus 4K/UHD/HDR/WCG Monitoring; SPG8000A Hybrid PTP and SDI Sync and Master Clock Generator; Sentry Adaptive Bit Rate Monitoring for OTT Delivery Networks; Aurora Automated QC for File-based Workflows.
- Pixel Power – StreamMaster Media Processing – technology platform for software defined media processing with modular and extensible architecture that supports SDI, IP and future standards
- Gallium Workflow Orchestration – technology platform for managing content workflows and automating multi-platform live and file-based content delivery.
Contact TekInsite Video Technologies:
Tel: (02) 9533-3085
Contact: Domenic Pupo (MD) – Ph: 0418-311-765