Techtel (Booth 16) is a leading independent broadcast technology systems specialist, providing dedicated hardware and software to the Asia Pacific broadcast and telecommunications industries. At ABE 2018, Techtel will represent the following technology partners and their solutions:
- GrayMeta Iris DHQC HDR QC software in combination with the TV Logic 31” 4K HDR monitor, which is capable of 2,000 nit peak luminance and will showcase a 4K HDR QC workflow.
- Harmonic enables its customers to produce, deliver and monetize amazing video experiences — with unequalled business agility and operational efficiency — by providing market-leading innovation, high-quality service and compelling total cost of ownership.
- Bridge Technologies’ latest video monitoring systems designed for 24×7 multichannel platforms including the latest in SMPTE2110 monitoring, available for Satellite, Terrestrial RF or IP networks.
- Latest enhancements to Spectra Logic’s Blackpearl object storage gateway.
- Cuescript’s latest Teleprompting software, integrated with newsroom systems for seamless production
- Net Insight’s next generation video appliance, Nimbra VA225, which combines the advantages of a powerful MPEG encoder and decoder, together with an integrated video transport solution
- ABonAir’s wireless live video solutions for broadcasters
- Coachpaint by ChyronHego – a powerful and user-friendly video tool specifically designed for coaches of all sports to engage, teach, prepare and recruit their players.
- Egatel’s DVB-T2 Transmitter for Terrestrial Broadcasting.
Among the speakers presenting on behalf of Techtel at the ABE2018 Conference are:
- Reza Rahimi, Regional Sales Manager – Australia & New Zealand, NET Insight, presenting “The Next Level of Remote & Distributed Production Workflows”.
- Harmonic, presenting “Future Technologies including HDR/UHD and Cloud based service provision”.
26 Whiting Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)2 9906 1488