Intraware (Booth 14) is a leading distributor to the Media and Entertainment industry. At ABE2018 the company will be showcasing the following solutions:
- Strawberry – PAM (Production Asset Management) – Strawberry integrates tightly with key creative applications to accelerate production workflows and manage the underlying production storage. This enables productions to stay organised and maintain collaboration flexibility
- Dixon Sports offer powerful and cost-effective solutions for Highlight Selection Systems, Logging and Tagging Systems, Live Event Systems Video Asset Management Systems. Working together seamlessly these systems allow allow quick and easy creation of high-impact highlight packages in HD and 3D, enabling your company to come out a winner.
- Disguise products deliver state of the art, real time, digital 3d set creation systems for live studio, live event and theatrical content creation covering Sport, Weather, News, Reality TV and Variety style shows.
- JLCooper is a pioneer in the development of professional control, automation, synchronisation and interfacing products for the broadcast and production industries.
- Spectra Logic digital storage solutions offer industry leading storage density that can expand to meet current and future needs with the ability to effectively manage and protect archives. As the industry strives to produce high definition programming and digital content, the need for efficient, file-based workflow is essential to be productive and competitive
During the ABE Conference, Intraware is sponsoring a presentation entitled, “Content Storage and Archiving – Mike Grayson, Spectra Logic” (Conference Breakout Room, Tuesday August 7, 10:45am)
Lvl 4, 97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0)2 9439 0244