Vizrt Australia (Booth 12) will be on the floor at this year’s ABESHOW with comprehensive media solutions in the following areas:
- Sports Analysis – Vizrt provides the most impressive and complete sports solutions helping you to monetize your sports rights and maximize the ROI by wowing the viewers on broadcast and digital platforms. Our latest Arena and Libero analysis tools will be featured.
- Viz Story – Viz Story is a powerful yet easy to use web tool to help you create and publish your stories online to web and social media. We provide broadcasters with a journalist friendly tool set allowing them to have the best and fastest end-to-end workflow for top quality and creative storytelling which makes them stand out on all distribution platforms.
- Automation – Vizrt’s automation systems offers efficient operations through creation of re-usable and flexible broadcast templates and the ability to have one newsroom or sports script aired anywhere, from any studio at any time. In breaking news situations, operators can make live changes on the fly at any time using advanced shortcut functionalities and efficient rundown modification tools. This year we will be showing integration with partner products from Octopus Newsroom and Newtech NDI switcher technology.
- Asset Management – VIZ One Viz One efficiently manages all your media. Teams can use one seamless tool for video production to target live media production and online–with access from their PC or Mac desktops. We will have demos of the solution working on AWS.
- Viz Engine and Artist latest release 3.11 – Viz Engine is one of today’s most powerful real-time graphics rendering engines and video servers. It renders animated 3D scenes in real-time, producing high-end animations in HD, 4K and beyond. Viz Engine functions as a standalone video server as well as the graphics and video compositing platform for Vizrt products such as Viz Trio, Viz Pilot, Viz Weather, Viz Virtual Studio.
Presentations on behalf of Vizrt at this year’s ABE Conference include:
- The Future of Media – Jonathan Watson (Regional Sales & Account Manger Vizrt Oceana), Venkata Krishnan Ramanathan (VP of Graphics Vizrt APAC)
- 3D Graphics & Sports Analytics – Ross Munro (Manager of Sports Vizrt APAC)
- The Needs Of The Current Newsroom – Miro Rusko Director – OCTOPUS APAC
Contact Vizrt Australia
Suite 2, Level 1, 35 Mitchell Street, McMahons Point, Sydney, NSW 2060